Fallout 2 Problem Found

I was going crazy trying to figure out the reason behind everyone's crashes. From my end, I'd done everything correctly and there was no reason why it should crash. I even reinstalled the game and ran in from a non-portable perspective, and it still crashed (thanks for the save-game file Mr. Anonymous!). The problem seems to stem from the restoration mod that was installed along with the game, and I've read that the hi-res patch has the potential to cause crashes as well on unsupported resolutions. I will have a new release soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to herethat you are working on it. i alsow got the bug when i meet encounters on the world map called
: instruction at 0004550d7 referenced memory at 00000064 the memory cound not be read from..
tryed chancing it from the mem chech but ditten do much,..
els great work

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger