Where did you go and where are my games!

I've been bustin' my ass studying for university, and so I had to take a small break from my sites. Rest assured, I hear your clamor for releases and fixes! Trust me I'm working on them now! Regarding all the problems people have been having with the updated games, I'm thinking that the mess with all the patches is to blame. I will re-release torrents for a couple games, and see how that goes. I will go a step further, and include any bug-fixes that have been released with the game to try and kill those related issues. We'll see how that goes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's fine man! we appreciate your work and understand that you, too, have a life. heh

Unknown said...

Mate your job is awesome. Gave me lots and lots a hours of distraction (thanks to my EEE pc). We, as fans, also understand and (on a personal level) even value the pursue of personal realization through studying, so keep up the great work, but always do your best at school :)

Keep us going! (btw, thanks for the 250mb on dropbox, just twitted you about that)

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger