WTF am I doing?

Dungeon Siege has been put on hiatus because of poll. Also, I was having trouble with it. There is a registry entry that is in hex code which contains the path to the game. I have completed everything else besides this one problem, and the game appears to run, but you have to click past like 4 error messages; that's not fun. However, I've put that aside to work on Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Work is going smoothly here. There could be problems trying to get more than one executable to be portable for the same game (the map editor). I had a similar hiccup with Haegemonia and the Solon Heritage, but it's a slightly different issue - which I hope has nothing to do with this. I only have a limited number of hours a day to work on these portable games, so I hope everyone understands if I take my time. I don't intend to release something if I'm aware that it doesn't completely remove all traces of its execution. I might pick up Dungeon Siege to finish it up before moving on to Neverwinter Nights. I want to add the CEP *AND* the PRC to NWN, so that could be a 'fun' one to try and get working.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man it understandable but why not ask for some help man its easier that way and i know a guy but hes a pricayer. any way his name is dopeman on mininova and he made games playable without installing. maybe he can help you out as well.

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger