Imminent Heroic Release

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 has been completed. I am uploading it right now to Megaupload. A release will be posted here in about 12 hours (Going to bed, then work in the morning). I've solved the multiple-executable problem; ultimately it was a no-brainer, and there's nothing substantial to report other than a total win. The game has 3 'portable entry-points' (Game, map editor, campaign editor). Have fun. Links to come soon. Hold tight. I have also updated several facets of USBGaming.org.

  • Box art images have been added for the 2 games so far, and I will add one for each subsequent release.
  • I have re-uploaded Legions of Iron to Mininova, but as a compressed .rar to save everyone some time (Down to 400 MB from 787).
  • I've uploaded Legions of Iron to Demonoid.com for some extra exposure. I will release on this site in the future, and I'm debating whether The Pirate Bay is worth the extra time.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger